Stardew Valley PC Game Overview:
Stardew Valley is developed by ConcernedApe and published by Chucklefish. It was released on Apr 27, 2017. You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
How To Download/Install Stardew Valley
- Click the link below and you should be redirected to a Linkshrink URL
- Wait 5 seconds and then click continue, if any advertisements pop up, close them, and if it downloads anything, delete it, it won’t be the game, it will be a virus
- You should now be redirected to MegaUp, wait 5 seconds and click on the “Download Now” button. Now just let the download begin and wait for it to finish
- Once the game is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Stardew.Valley.v1.3.21.zip” (You will need 7zip or WinRAR to do this)
- Double click inside the Stardew Valley folder, and then right click and run the exe application as an administrator
- Enjoy the game! If you get any missing .DLL errors, go inside the redist folder and install everything in it.
NOTICE: Make sure you have your antivirus disabled. Not doing so may result in the game to crash and not open. All download files on this site are 100% clean and virus free, regardless of what your antivirus says.
System Requirement for Stardew Valley Free Download:
- OS: Windows 7 or greater
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
[ Direct download link (PC) ]